Pictures aren't sending to my SD cards?

Toruou

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i've used several SD cards but no matter what i do, when i take a picture on new leaf, they don't send to my SD card/camera?
they work fine for my brother's 3DS but not mine. anyone else have this problem?
sorry if this is the wrong place to put them.. i'm new ; ;

also is there a thread to request items to trade with other people on this forum? there's a lot of furniture i need but i don't know many people in the ac fandom

That's no good, especially with how many pictures it's so easy to take.

I don't have an answer I'm afraid, but I hope someone else will. There should be a trading section, but I've not been there yet!

Make sure on your 3DS camera settings that it says "save to SD Card"

that still didn't seem to work.
i clicked settings and "system to SD card" but that only copied the photos i already had to the SD card.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's no good, especially with how many pictures it's so easy to take.

I don't have an answer I'm afraid, but I hope someone else will. There should be a trading section, but I've not been there yet!

you think maybe i could make a trading section?
i feel like it could be risky though, because what if the person takes your item and leaves? idk, the ac fandom is pretty nice though. i can't imagine anyone doing that but who knows.

i clicked settings and "system to SD card" but that only copied the photos i already had to the SD card.

- - - Post Merge - - -
It sounds like you went to Data Management instead of photo save location Make sure Photo Save Location says SD Card then copy any other pictures over. If you're still having issues maybe the SD card itself is low on space?

- - - Post Merge - - -
It sounds like you went to Data Management instead of photo save location Make sure Photo Save Location says SD Card then copy any other pictures over. If you're still having issues maybe the SD card itself is low on space?

that didn't work either..
and i don't see why because i used BOTH of my SD cards and they work fine on my brother's games/3DS but not mine.

make sure the SD cards don't have the lock (write protection) turned on

Okay I click the little switch and now it's acting like the SD card doesnt work when I turn on my game? It asks if I want to "opt-out of SpotPass"
So I don't think that's the problem? Sorry I'm dumb with these things @__@

Back