• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Looking for turnips prices over 120. I'd rather make a little money than lose money. Please VM or PM me if I can come by. Thanks!

Turnip prices?

Does anyone have any decent turnip prices? Its saturday in my town and I don?t want to be 750,000 bells in the hole on turnips. All help is appreciated!

That sounds good. I’ll add you if you’re still there

Edit: Low and behold my turnips decided to spoil. Thanks for the offer, though.

Last edited:
need to sell my turnips ASAP

my turnips will expire and i bought like over 100,000 turnips at 105 bells and they expire in 24 hours

but the weird thing is the prices have done nothing but decrease since the beginning from 97 bells to now 54 bells

i desperately need to go to someones town to sell ASAP

can anyone help me????

prizes at 504 ladies and gentlemen :D
it's almost 1 PM so you have 10 hours to come and sell.
( almost 1 PM as of writing THIS message )

tips are welcome but not mandatory.

My turnip prices are at 506! Be quick, though; I only have a half hour until the noon price change (I'll update this post once this happens). Just message me if you wanna sell turnips.

It's down to 166 Bells now. :(

Last edited:
1st time buying turnips, looking for a good deal! please anything over 300 will be good!

My turnip prices are 507 bells right now if anyone wants to come sell their turnips!

My turnip prices are 507 bells right now if anyone wants to come sell their turnips!

may ii come in about 30min? gotta pick up my lil bff from Kinder School 1st lol then ill be home

Back