• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

That's Great. I will add you now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come back at 11:30 to sell as another character?

Last edited:
Group 6, 11:00PM EST come on in. The other guys finished early and had some no shows.

Sumemr
Sansa22
Kaybe
covecrossing you can even come too if you see a slot open

Still plenty of time. Though, I probably need to redo this group listing. Getting a lot of no shows.

So at the moment the following people were suppose to show up;
  • IdleEnder from the previous group
  • Sumemr
  • Kaybe
  • Sansa22

Only Kaybe and Sansa22 are here at the moment. So I've opened up slots to the other groups waiting if no one shows up.

Group 7
  1. ostrichbreath
  2. Prisoner_to_Reddit
  3. covecrossing
Group 8
  1. JerichoTVB
  2. Lobstercraws

Last edited:
Ah, well if by any chance I could sell mine, I could tip you something if you want?

Yeah sure, I'll add you to the fc after this group is done. Give them probably 30 minutes to sell all their turnips.

Edit: Looks like people are showing up now. At worst you'll need to wait an additional 30 minutes. So probably won't get to you till midnight of EST, aka 9pm PST.

Last edited:
covecrossing you're suppose to be here now

if you don't see my gate open then maybe I've forgot to add you

Last edited:
oops, i thought i was in the later group, the one that got pushed 30mins! i'm sorry for causing you trouble!

Alright thanks, coming. Will only do 2 trips.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
I've got 491 in my town right now. Will only be open for a bit tonight though. Tips appreciated!

Town Rules:
DO NOT speak to my villagers.
Do not steal what little hybrids I have.
I don't mind if you don't stay on the pathways or run either, so feel free to do that.

Last edited:
I'll be checking the thread now and then and letting people in throughout the night, but I just need to primarily focus on my 4 essays due after this weekend xD

I'll be checking the thread now and then and letting people in throughout the night, but I just need to primarily focus on my 4 essays due after this weekend xD

I know what it feels like, I actually just finished a big project so I'm taking a break xD

I know what it feels like, I actually just finished a big project so I'm taking a break xD

I'm looking forward to that accomplished feeling afterwards xD Last week of the semester before finals, so New Leaf is my stress debunker right now ;)

Back