• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I've been having some connectivity issues since a couple of months ago... but my turnips are still at 428 :)

Anyone who wants to challenge their luck against my whiny 3ds is welcome! Just write on my profile or send me a message if you catch me online.

Hey! In need of some help. Started playing again last week and bought at 91. Was holding out hope for a spike but as of today looks like I’ve got a constantly decreasing pattern. Reese is buying for 53 :(

Hoping to sell tonight or by Saturday at any price that is not a loss. Can anyone help a fellow NL lover out? Thanks!

Hey! In need of some help. Started playing again last week and bought at 91. Was holding out hope for a spike but as of today looks like I’ve got a constantly decreasing pattern. Reese is buying for 53 :(

Hoping to sell tonight or by Saturday at any price that is not a loss. Can anyone help a fellow NL lover out? Thanks!

I will look for the price in my town, but did you know? You can also transfer them in another town (with a different day) until Sunday afternoon/Monday and take them back for another week.

I will look for the price in my town, but did you know? You can also transfer them in another town (with a different day) until Sunday afternoon/Monday and take them back for another week.

Thank you!

And wow, no I did not know that! I have an older spare 3DS, but would that also require a second copy of the game?

Maybe I could get one used. That could be a good investment if I keep playing NL since so many AC fans moved on to NH… 🤔

Yes, you need another game. Or ask a someone/a friend to hold them until the day change. I tried that with another user here and we kept the same turnips for a while.

Right now the price in my town is 45 :(

If you can't find a good price and don't have too much, I could hold them for you or buy them for the same price.

Last edited:
Wow, I’m so happy I learned that! Yes, if no one else has decent prices can I message Saturday to do the hold over trick? Happy to be your turnip buddy, too, for holding when needed and letting you know about good prices in my town!

Wow, I’m so happy I learned that! Yes, if no one else has decent prices can I message Saturday to do the hold over trick? Happy to be your turnip buddy, too, for holding when needed and letting you know about good prices in my town!

Yes as long as it can fit the plaza and train station, it's pretty much the only space left, my storage is full and I also have flowers everywhere. 😅

Meanwhile you could try messaging GuerreraD (the post above) to see if you can sell there.

I've been having some connectivity issues since a couple of months ago... but my turnips are still at 428 :)

Anyone who wants to challenge their luck against my whiny 3ds is welcome! Just write on my profile or send me a message if you catch me online.
Hey, may I ask what your prices are now?

Turnips at 412 Bells, let me know if you need to sell your turnips, nothing needed in return although it would be nice if you feel generous to leave some tips in form of TBT :)

Hello there!

I know this post is quite old, but I'm in need of a good turnip deal, if anyone can help me. I bought my turnips for 99 Bells, if anyone has a higher price I'm interested in making some profit. Just name your price!

Turnip prices are currently 468, gates are open until later tonight.
Reply or PM me if ya wanna sell!

Looking to sell in someone's town because my pattern this week is pretty abysmal 🥲 DM me if you're available! <3

Back