• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'm selling for 124 bells right now. PM me if you wanna come over!

Unfortunately I won't on for too much longer, so let me know ASAP!

I did some time traveling with my cycling town because I wanted the gold turnip badge for my new town. My turnip prices are at 549 and I will keep it there for a few days if anyone wants to sell. :D

I did some time traveling with my cycling town because I wanted the gold turnip badge for my new town. My turnip prices are at 549 and I will keep it there for a few days if anyone wants to sell. :D

Oh wow nice, I will definitely contact you tomorrow most likely, thanks!! 549 is an AMAZING price <3 __ <3

Hello, may I visit your town? I'll add you right now!

Do you mind if I visit? :)

Last edited:
Back