• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'm so sorry guys! D: My schedule ended up being crazy right after that :/ I'll let you know my prices tomorrow, and (Hopefully they'll still be pretty high :3) And you guys can sell then :)

I'm so sorry guys! D: My schedule ended up being crazy right after that :/ I'll let you know my prices tomorrow, and (Hopefully they'll still be pretty high :3) And you guys can sell then :)

Don't worry bout it! I'll be checking for any good prices tomorrow anyway lol

Don?t worry it happens :) if you are available today and prices are still good I would like to come sell

Does anyone have any good prices for turnips? I'm on a downward trend and need to sell really soon before they go bad...

Back