• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Can I visit at some point, I got the decreasing pattern this week.

I have this price for 40 minutes now.

i have you added already, I'll open just in case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get an error are the servers down?

Seems fine now.

error 018-0201

Last edited:
Anything other than the 68 bells price I have right now would be perfect for me tbh, and I don't think they're down, I haven't had any problems.

my turnips are at a high price right now at 537, I'm willing to let anyone come visit for for a 10 percent cut of what you make (example:you make 2 million, I get 200 thousand). tell me what you made, I will then calculate and ask what you drop

- - - Post Merge - - -

please note town rules in signature

- - - Post Merge - - -

if some is willing to give me an ADM machine (you don't get it back) you can come for free and sell all your turnips (537)

Turnip prices for me today are 159 bells. You keep everything that you make. Private message me if you'd like to visit. I see PM's/VM's quickly and will be able to get you in my town faster before your turnips rot tomorrow.

I missed so many good prices... I bought my turnips for the high price of 102 bells and have had the decreasing trend all week. Please VM if I can sell in your town :(

I'd be bringing Katie and you can keep my profit if you want, I just want the gold turnip badge.

Looking for a town with turnip prices 100+ bells. I'd really appreciate it if I could visit to sell
My turnips. VM me if I could visit . Thank u

Still need a price above 102, mine's down to 50... You can have all my profit.

Back