• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Just got home, adding you. My FC is 1865 3041 9383. I think it'll be safer if it's a bit earlier, yes and ty xD

Alright, I'm gonna go change time back real quick. Gate should be open in about 5-10mins

Last edited:
Does anyone have turnip prices over 100? Trying to at least not take a loss. Thank you!

I also need to visit a town with prices over 100 Bells; I lost track of time and didn't check New Leaf and I don't want to take a loss.

I have turnip prices at 156. Reese is also accepting a premium for gyroids and umbrellas if others are interested and selling those if you choose to visit. The prices are good for a while because it's the afternoon+ price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't expect any monetary tip. I know that my price is nowhere near a high price. I wouldn't be opposed to receiving a flower or a piece of fruit though :)

I have turnip prices at 156. Reese is also accepting a premium for gyroids and umbrellas if others are interested and selling those if you choose to visit. The prices are good for a while because it's the afternoon+ price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't expect any monetary tip. I know that my price is nowhere near a high price. I wouldn't be opposed to receiving a flower or a piece of fruit though :)

I would be most grateful if I could sell my turnips in your town this evening! What time would work for you?

I need to open up my gate, but if you want to go ahead and get ready I can notify you when that's done. Should be fairly quick. The same invitation goes to you too Stickymice :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is officially open. If either one of you need to wait a few minutes that's fine.

Okay, Killager. I didn't realize I needed to add you and stickymice, but I have done so. I'm starting the game back now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gate is officially reopened. Srry for the delay stickymice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

An error has occurred. Plz be patient

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gate is reopened. Have no clue what happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just letting y'all know that it's still a good 4 hours for prices if something else happens. Fingers crossed that it don't

Damn it, I wish I had some turnips to sell at that price :( I guess luckily tomorrow is Sunday so I can buy some then and store them for later.

I have a large spike pattern detected

83 79 103 170 I will check tomorrow morning, damn I wish I had bought more now :)

Last edited:
Back