• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hi guys I am new to the forum. I am hoping someone would let me come sell some turnips in their town. Preferably hoping their town is buying for more than 140, but my town is only offering 50 right now so I would be happy with anything more than that :/

Thanks either way!

Heya! I'm wondering if someone could possibly let me into their town to sell some turnips! I'd prefer if the town was selling turnips for over 150 bells are the moment since my re-tail is closed!

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello i'm looking for a high for turnips. I'm looking for a price of over 150 or better. Pm if anyone has a high price.

Looking for high prices at least over 120. Bought 1M bells worth at 109 so I'm hoping to turn some kind of profit..

The current Turnip price at my town is 157. Let me know if you want to visist :) I'm also looking for a town that doesn't have pears as a native fruit if anyone can help me with that.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I've got the decreasing pattern too! Please let me know if anyone has reasonable turnip prices (unlike my 50 bells >_<)

Reese is buying turnips for 142 bells today. I'll be on and off, let me know if anyone wants to come by and sell it in my town.

Back