• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I have turnips selling for 167 for the next 10 hours! Let me know if you want to come over ;)

Sorry, but I don't have good turnip prices. Just checking to see if there are any good ones because mine are on the decline.
Fiore Price: 67 Bells
Lightstream Price: 65 Bells
So, at this point I'm just looking for a decent price to sell my 70 turnips. Thanks.

Sorry, but I don't have good turnip prices. Just checking to see if there are any good ones because mine are on the decline.
Fiore Price: 67 Bells
Lightstream Price: 65 Bells
So, at this point I'm just looking for a decent price to sell my 70 turnips. Thanks.

mine are at 170 if that's enough for you! let me know if you want to come over! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, mine are on a decline as well, they're at 73 bells I believe.

reese is buying for 170 bells at my town if you want to come over ;) let me know!

Last edited:
Reese is buying for 172 for the rest of the day, if anyone wants to come over you can, just let me know :)

Back