• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Joan is selling turnips for 97 bells each!
Please PM me if you would like to head to my town and buy turnips off Joan.

Anyone have anything over 100 today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really need to sell my turnips now badly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind got over 100 myself after 12, lucky. How do you delete a post now? I tried to and could not find it...

All three of my towns are in a roller coaster pattern. Bummer! Right now, the highest I have is 156 bells.

Hoping someone's got some good turnip prices today! Please PM me if possible.

Have decreasing, if anyone could help me sell at a price over 110 I'd really appreciate it.

Yeah, it was but it just changed to 196. Do you guys know if I time travel an hour back, if it’ll bring it back to 364? If this works, I wouldn’t mind you coming over.

Yeah, it was but it just changed to 196. Do you guys know if I time travel an hour back, if it’ll bring it back to 364? If this works, I wouldn’t mind you coming over.

I know the prices change once a day post-afternoon, but I don't know if dialing your clock back will do anything to the prices... I know that time traveling nukes any turnips you yourself might have, though, if you're looking to sell, so. Might want to be careful.

EDIT: After a bit of reading up, it seems that time travel is punished by random/lowering prices. Ah well.

Last edited:
Back