• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Yes I am :) Though right now I have another visitor over, you may have to wait a little until I can add you again.

I'm looking for anyone with high Turnip Prices to let me come over and sell. Please :lemon:

Aww crud i totally forgot T___T will it still be available 7pm est? *crosses fingers*

I'm usually avalaible from 16.30h to 23.00h, UTC+1 :) I will be open today again if anyone want come to sell turnips, +500.
Please, message me on my profile because I won't be looking here every minute...

Turnips are at 438 tonight. I'll be online for a bit but then I have to go out, but I will be back online later too.

Last edited:
I added you as well, I only have a pockets full of them to sell so it won't take long. I'll be available all night c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turnips are at 438 tonight. I'll be online for a bit but then I have to go out, but I will be back online later too.

I added you as well, I only have a pockets full of them to sell so it won't take long. I'll be available all night c:

My turnips are still high price +500 :) Also Filly the 7-11 horse and Toby the keroppi rabbit in my camp.

Are you asking me? Please leave a message on my profile. It's really tyring having to come back here every time to check if someone else answered...

My turnip prices are 320 all I ask for in exchange is someone let me buy from their town! PM/VM me

Back