• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips selling for 402 here in Lytestrm if anyone wants to visit.

Gates are open. Just let me know by PM that you want to come. Also, I have had two disconnections during someone selling turnips. I don't know if it was my wifi, with nintendo's wifi only being ok. But I will be saving often so no one loses anything if it's on my end. I understand if some of you don't want to sell because of this. thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
I pray to the Gods this week people have good prices... because I have a locker full of freaking turnips

looking for good prices. haven't checked mine yet (my in game time is pretty behind). but it's 7:45 in my town now so if you want to pop in and check in a couple hours, message me

I am at 180... (but I must say to y'all, I've had trouble with some people visiting my town, Idk why it doesn't work... some people do arrive and with some other, the connection just gets an error and people can't seem to come)
Keywords: some people, not all

Last edited:
Life isn't good when your price decreases four times in a row, increases once, then drops again by Wednesday afternoon. Had my hopes up too... 8'^(

Any good prices? I have two towns I bought turnips in and one is rollarcoaster while the other seems to be the ever decreasing slope.

I need to sell my Turnips today anyone got a good price? PM me if you do today is the last day for me otherwise I lose alot of bells on them

Back