• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I can invite people over if anyone is still online. I'll stay online. If I don't reply right away, I'm either in another tab or just playing my main town.

My Cycle town (Where the turnips sell for 606) is Sunkist: 4700 1148 8268

Hey can i come over? fc: 0104 3524 9031

I?m new to this turnip thing and I?ve been doing it for 2 weeks now (I?m not new to ac though). I?ve been taking the advice of the turnip wizard and it?s been telling me to sell by Thursday. I?ve taken his advice and made a little profit off that but not huge. I think from here on out I?ll either wait for my prices on Friday or camp out here to see what you guys get! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and if my town by chance has higher than usual prices, like Toot?s, I?ll for sure share the news and let you guys in. I?ve never seen it go pass 150 in my town though but who knows?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello all! before you come into my town I would like you to know that you must walk only on the paths!

walk straight down on the path until you reach the orange tree/river then go right all the way until you reach Re-tail

but anyways turnips are currently 355 bells in my town :)

also clyde is moving out if anyone is interested~

Last edited:
Hello all! before you come into my town I would like you to know that you must walk only on the paths!

walk straight down on the path until you reach the orange tree/river then go right all the way until you reach Re-tail

but anyways turnips are currently 355 bells in my town :)

also clyde is moving out if anyone is interested~
:eek: Hi!! Not sure if I am too late but would you mind if I came over?

Back