• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Reese is buying turnips for 140 bells.

Let me know!

Last edited:
currently reese buying turnip for 206bells at my town. anyone wanna come? i'll be opening for an hour. but i kinda TT so the date at my town is 27/12. idk if it will spoil your turnip or nah. will appreciate some lil fees tho :)

Reese is buying Turnips for 491 bells please VM me if interested!

Reese is buying for 605. I’m going to bed now but if you can wait, I can time travel back (it worked before just fine). I’ll be able to let you in tomorrow 5pm central time.

i may not be high.
but it's something

Decreasing turnip prices this week in my town and I need to sell! Anyone have any good turnip prices? :D

Today my towns prices are 146.

Recently my town has been increasing so should I wait for Saturday or something? I want to sell for a much higher price.

180 bells here if you are interested feel free to VM/PM. All I ask is you don't run and be careful of the flowers. :)

Last edited:
Back