• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Anybody? I spent the most I ever have on turnips this week only to find out I had the decreasing pattern ;(

I'm buying Turnips for 182 Bells! If you haven't had a chance to cash in those Turnips, now is the time before they rot in Sunday!

I hit a nice Friday afternoon spike, my Turnips are 318 only 4 hours left till she closes.

If you're getting desperate come on over now :)

Last edited:
Sorry, give me one moment, animal crossing is running an update since I was finally able to connect it to the internet :(

I'm sorry my game is having errors with updating, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong. You can close the gates in the meantime because I'm not sure how long it will be...

This is about the 4th time I've posted on this thread now! Anything above 100 is good for me! It might take a couple trips so I'd be happy to pay with some TBT :)

Guzzy I opened for you yesterday, but then you told me it doesn't matter now? :)

Last edited:
Back