• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
Feedback
66.7% (1) +
I'm surprised there hasn't been a Turnip Prices thread so I thought might as well make an official one. So post your current turnip prices here! It would be best if you only post if it's over, let's say, 100 bells due to the fact Joan sells them around that price anyway. It would also be smart to add your friend code in your post, if you haven't already linked it to your TBT profile. I hope this thread helps people out as much as I hope it would!

It's also good to know that the Stock Market (Turnip Prices) fluctuate throughout the day, so keep that in mind!

At the time of this post, my current Turnip prices are 127 bells!

Last edited:
Turnips 446, send me a message so I open the gates for you :)

Actually, Bidoof made a Turnip thread so did I a few hours after him. Last Saturday...

Also I think it's a good idea not to bother posting buying prices that are low <200

My turnips are at 448 today! I'm a bit skeptical about people running through and trashing my town though!

Must add, I would love hero clothes or a slingshot as payment for using my store, if there was a way to stop people messing with stuff I would do it for free!

Last edited:
there have been like 3 turnip threads lol

85 bells

is it still 448 per turnip if So I can buy a slingshot for ya

I'm looking to sell my turnips!
I bought ~15.8k of them and need to clear up my storage space ASAP.
If anyone's village has prices that are in the 300+ range, please shoot me a PM.
I can compensate with 10% of my earnings. ^^

If somebody's is at more than 110 I'd be happy to sell. I just want to get my money back and help the people of this community not get ripped off in trying to buy the DLC.

Looking for turnip prices of >250+. I can give 10% of profits if you'd like. Please let me know. Thanks :)

Back