• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Anyone have good prices in their town today? I've been sitting on below 100 bells all week and would like to sell for above that. ;)

Hey guys so I made a big investment in the stalk market this week but because of my stupid busy real life I missed my chance to check the turnip prices for monday am/pm and tuesday am.

Now its wednesday around 3:30 which only gives me 7.5 hours to sell these turnips. I have the prices for tuesday pm and wednesday am/pm, which i will post below:

Mon am: ?
******** pm: ?
Tues am: ?
********* pm: 146
Wed am: 160
******** pm: 140

So I have no idea what pattern this is. Past experience and my gut are telling me to sell now, cuz the price was already rising and has now made its first drop.

However, I sometimes use this "stalk market wizard" that (after inputting your collected prices/times) automatically tells you whether its a better idea to sell your turnips or hold them based on the given info. He is telling me to HOLD them, even though I have never seen a price rise again after it has already risen and then dropped.

While I acknowledge that this advice COULD be misinformation due to my incomplete data that I provided the wizard with, there is a chance that 160 wasnt even the "real spike", OR that the pattern is random. Im starting to think it might be random cuz otherwise why else would the wizard say to keep holding after the price already dropped? Then again, my gut is telling me I might not see the price rise again this week and this might be my best profit possible at this point.

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you have, and please respond if any of you have any thoughts/ideas/advice on the matter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

***I originally posted this as a thread in the main forum until someone told me that this thread exists. Thats why its so long. So while I am still open to simple advice, please let me know if any of you have a better price than me today!

Reese is buying Turnips for 529 bells!!

Only accepting roughly first 4/5 who message me
I won't be on this day for super long ;u;
(I Time Travel regularly!)

I'm kicking myself for selling my turnips too soon
sooo if anyone has Joan in their town and would be willing to let me go buy some turnips that would be awesome, you can sell yours in my town too!!

EDIT: THIS IS FINISHED, THANKS!

Last edited:
literally looking for Reese buying for anything over 100 bells

my turnips are about to rot ;u;

literally looking for Reese buying for anything over 100 bells

my turnips are about to rot ;u;

@starlite Hey, was messing around on my weeding town and turnips are going for 500 a piece. Did you still need to sell yours?
Edit: The turnip price will last for about an hour or so more so

Last edited:
Back