• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hello all! before you come into my town I would like you to know that you must walk only on the paths!

walk straight down on the path until you reach the orange tree/river then go right all the way until you reach Re-tail

but anyways turnips are currently 355 bells in my town :)

also clyde is moving out if anyone is interested~

Hi, can I come to your town and sell my turnips?

Sorry guys, I fell asleep. Just let me know when you want to come over.

Sorry guys, I fell asleep. Just let me know when you want to come over.

Can I just come over now? I'll add you x Also, is it possible if I can make two trips, cause I didn't wanna get my hopes up and buy too many turnips but now I wanna tt back to Sunday and come visit you again town after buying more <3 :blush:

Last edited:
Can I just come over now? I'll add you x Also, is it possible if I can make two trips, cause I didn't wanna get my hopes up and buy too many turnips but now I wanna tt back to Sunday and come visit you again town after buying more <3 :blush:

Lol yeah that's fine. I'll add you and open.

*96 buying price*
Mon: 85/81
Tues: 78/74
Wed: 70/94
Thur:137/298
Fri:
Seems like a large spike.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah come on by. Just don’t make fun of my under developed town! Lol I’m sorta new...

Last edited:
Back