• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

@starlite Hey, was messing around on my weeding town and turnips are going for 500 a piece. Did you still need to sell yours?
Edit: The turnip price will last for about an hour or so more so

omg yes, that would be great!!! ;u;

I'll add your FC right away! you can VM/PM me when you're ready!

thank you so much! I'll be sure to leave a tip!! :D

I'm looking for a solid price for my turnips too (at least 300 bells a piece). I have a lot so I may take a while to sell in your town and you may want to Save and Continue here and there, but I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm at 134 not particularly high but its profit for me if I don't find anyone selling higher ill prolly sell on mine anyone got anything better?

I'm at 134 not particularly high but its profit for me if I don't find anyone selling higher ill prolly sell on mine anyone got anything better?

I bought at 110/turnip and the prices in all three towns I have access to (mine and my parents') have had consistently awful prices, lol. I may cave and sell at a price like that if I can't find a really good one soon.

let me know ill be on for a little while now let me throw my friend code on my profile before I forget...
I'm not the biggest buff on the turnip price trends but this is the third increase so I'm not sure if that means that's the last increase or if there will be more but I figured id sell now just to be safe

apologies she is buying 135 not 134 not a big difference just saiyan

- - - Post Merge - - -

your welcome to come sell in my town

apologies she is buying 135 not 134 not a big difference just saiyan

- - - Post Merge - - -

your welcome to come sell in my town

Honestly, I really should sell them at this point. That's still a profit. xD

Could you please add my FC? You may want to Save and Continue every once in a while because I have a lot of turnips and if the wifi goofs up and I get kicked out, I have to redo the sale. x3

Back