• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Yes please :)
My FC is under my avatar.

I will in a couple minutes, also some calculations I did:
1,700 x 990=1,683,000, so you can sell up to 1,700 turnips at once
In turnip bunches that would be 990 turnip bunch & 710 turnip bunch (or however you want)
:)

I will in a couple minutes, also some calculations I did:
1,700 x 990=1,683,000, so you can sell up to 1,700 turnips at once
In turnip bunches that would be 990 turnip bunch & 710 turnip bunch (or however you want)
:)

Okay, thank you! I think I have about ten locker trips to make. :) Is there a tip amount you prefer?

Last edited:
Okay, thank you! I think I have about ten locker trips to make. :) Is there a tip amount you prefer?

1tbt is fine :) also someone else might be coming! I'll open my gates to my second town so you can drop turnips on the ground!
One minute please :3

1tbt is fine :) also someone else might be coming! I'll open my gates to my second town so you can drop turnips on the ground!
One minute please :3
Ah, I'm confused it seems. What do you mean by drop them? I've been away awhile so not sure if things have changed but I thought it was just running to retail to sell and the train station locker...?

Ah, I'm confused it seems. What do you mean by drop them? I've been away awhile so not sure if things have changed but I thought it was just running to retail to sell and the train station locker...?

I mean since you can only sell a little bit of turnips at once, you can drop some on the ground to pickup after you sell at retail. You don't have to though, I just thought it would be faster :)

I mean since you can only sell a little bit of turnips at once, you can drop some on the ground to pickup after you sell at retail. You don't have to though, I just thought it would be faster :)

Oh, nevermind. I'm going to pass on selling. Thank you though.

Turnips are selling for 447! I wish I had bought turnips now lol. (If possible, could I come buy some from someone?)

Turnips are selling for 447! I wish I had bought turnips now lol. (If possible, could I come buy some from someone?)

Hi, do you still have this price available, and if so, would you mind if I stopped by?

Hi, do you still have this price available, and if so, would you mind if I stopped by?

I don't, sorry. :( I'm plot resetting right now, but when I'm done I'll check to see the change.

I hate to be that guy that posts in this thread asking for high prices, but I'm going to be that guy.

Anyone have good Turnip Prices today? I bought mine for 100 bells per turnip.

turnips are 605 in my town! (it is 9pm rn, so take that into consideration please) vm/pm if you want to visit

Hey guys!! my town is in a down patern this week... anyone has any prices over 95?? I just don't want to lose money :(

Back