• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnip prices are 353 bells! Leave me a visitors message when interested!

What are the prices of your turnips now?? I kinda wanna make a good few bells. It's my first time on this site ^<^

Prices on turnips for today? It's my first time being on this site so idk how to do this. My town is current 7pm Monday and Reese is buying turnips for 116

can i come sell turnips somewhere today i bought them for 109 and i waited too long and now theyre selling for 51 in my town lmfao

If you really need I can open my gates and you can sell in my town. Turnips are 132 ea here

Anyone have updates to their towns turnips prices? Since I TT the beginning of my week was alright. 100+ range but as thursday morning I've hit 57. I'll keep up to date if it increases or decreases once noon hits.

Reese is buying turnips for 72 bells now. Anyone else gotta higher number so I can sell mine??

Reese is selling turnips at my town for 150 bells. Let me know if you're interested.

Back