• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smaller "Planet"

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
This has got me thinking; I was recently listening to a radio broadcast that was saying that Microsoft has a goal: Get Google. Because Google OWNS the search engine business, they are creating Google Maps, which can let me see my own house! They have created DOZENS of programs like Picassa, etc. They even have this Google Questions where you ask the "Professors" a question, pay them a certain amount of money, and you get an answer to that question. So, now, Google is slowly taking control. Can you imagine? Google making PC's and kicking Microsoft from the top spot? I heard that Google wants to be like Microsoft on that radio broadcast, too. So, if they want to be like Microsoft, might they go into the video-game business like Microsoft did with the Xbox? Imagine, Google's newest video-game system, the Infinity.

:p

What do you guys think?

:eek: The Animal Crossing which will be released on the DS (ACDS) Features a feature known as a Small Planet.

This provides a Sphere look when walking. Like your moving around your world. I don't think you can see as much.

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game!

B) Can you blame me?

I am personally ok with this. Anything new in AC is good for me!

FREAKYLIME said:
:eek: The Animal Crossing which will be released on the DS (ACDS) Features a feature known as a Small Planet.

This provides a Sphere look when walking. Like your moving around your world. I don't think you can see as much.

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game!

B) Can you blame me?
sorry...but thats going to stink out loud.

JJRAMONE2 said:
FREAKYLIME said:

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game! B) Can you blame me?
That makes sense.

:huh:

I don't think that the idea will be very cool.

PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
FREAKYLIME said:

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game! B) Can you blame me?
That makes sense.

:huh:

I don't think that the idea will be very cool.
I try to confuse people as best I can.

the globe could be good, or bad... depends on how you look at it.

good- lets you peak around things like tree's which i thought was pretty annoying in Animal Crossing.

Bad- makes the space you live in seem more limited.

it also takes away that quiet town felling. With the small "planet" it seems like you an go anywhere around the world. I just don't like that feeling...

Sounds like fun. Google is starting to take control. Who knows, we might be ruled over by the empire called "THE UNITED STATES OF GOOGLE" :| . I'd hate to be ruled over by a search engine.

Hmmmmmmmm, but what do you think of the planet thing now??? I was gonna make one like this, but I'm just gonna settle for recylcing so the forums won't get jammed. Its cool. No more acre loading.

Pretty large bump. I really love the "rolling" system. If I'm trying to find my friend, it's easy to see him if he's above me.

Back