Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smaller "Planet"

Smaller "Planet"

This has got me thinking; I was recently listening to a radio broadcast that was saying that Microsoft has a goal: Get Google. Because Google OWNS the search engine business, they are creating Google Maps, which can let me see my own house! They have created DOZENS of programs like Picassa, etc. They even have this Google Questions where you ask the "Professors" a question, pay them a certain amount of money, and you get an answer to that question. So, now, Google is slowly taking control. Can you imagine? Google making PC's and kicking Microsoft from the top spot? I heard that Google wants to be like Microsoft on that radio broadcast, too. So, if they want to be like Microsoft, might they go into the video-game business like Microsoft did with the Xbox? Imagine, Google's newest video-game system, the Infinity.

:P

What do you guys think?

Smaller "Planet"

The Animal Crossing which will be released on the DS (ACDS) Features a feature known as a Small Planet.

This provides a Sphere look when walking. Like your moving around your world. I don't think you can see as much.

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game!

B) Can you blame me?

Smaller "Planet"

Yah it is sad. It will make things alot different. @_@ I wonder what the map looks like!

Smaller "Planet"

I like google. And I hate Microsoft.(even though I use thier things) I would love for this to happen!

Smaller "Planet"

I am personally ok with this. Anything new in AC is good for me!

Smaller "Planet"

but it just takes away the town felling. It makes it look like you are running around the world....

Smaller "Planet"

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKYLIME

The Animal Crossing which will be released on the DS (ACDS) Features a feature known as a Small Planet.

This provides a Sphere look when walking. Like your moving around your world. I don't think you can see as much.

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game!

B) Can you blame me?
    sorry...but thats going to stink out loud.

Bells
    Eggs
    Items: Avatar Animation

Smaller "Planet"

Quote Originally Posted by JJRAMONE2

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game! B) Can you blame me?
    That makes sense.

:huh:

I don't think that the idea will be very cool.

Smaller "Planet"

Quote Originally Posted by PIKMIN042
    Quote Originally Posted by JJRAMONE2

Personally, i don't like the idea. But i love the game! B) Can you blame me?
    That makes sense.

:huh:

I don't think that the idea will be very cool.
    I try to confuse people as best I can.

Smaller "Planet"

Well, playing a simulation game and running around a planet does sound intresting.