• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Re-Tail board update

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The Re-Tail board, for trading New Leaf items, is now a main board of the forum. Perhaps we should put all of the NL boards into their own category?

Anyway, there are also thread prefixes now, so you can choose from: Auction, Buying, Selling, or Shop. We will be working on these more this week, but let us know how they work out.

We will also have to edit the current threads in there so they all have a prefix. If any of the threads are yours, please update them yourself. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was thinking a buying and selling thing should be added, but I like the addition of auction and shop

ty

Added [Trading] and [Giveaway]

I think it'd be better if New Leaf were it's own category and "Animal Crossing Legacy" or something along those lines would be a new category for CF and General AC Discussion.

I think it'd be better if New Leaf were it's own category and "Animal Crossing Legacy" or something along those lines would be a new category for CF and General AC Discussion.

I'd be in favor of this. Or just moving the City Folk forums so that they are sub-forums of General AC Discussion.

I'd be in favor of this. Or just moving the City Folk forums so that they are sub-forums of General AC Discussion.

Same. City Folk doesn't really need it's own section now. Probably be best to have it as a sub-forum in General AC, as Oath suggested.

Back