Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
http://support.invisionfree.com/index.php?...0&#entry5160916

We have scheduled a large hardware upgrade to server 3 for this evening. The timeframe for this upgrade to begin is 1-3 AM EST.
We expect the transfer to the new server to take between 2 and 4 hours. You will be unable to reach your board during the transfer.... The upgrade will improve performance and uptime for server 3. In addition, it will give us the setup needed to offer new features in the future. All other servers will be upgraded at later dates....

Hopefully this means the glitches go away.

:)

WooT! I think the glithes are getting worse, I tried three times to get into this topic. They're fixing them, hopefully.

[quote="Shadow_] WooT! I think the glithes are getting worse, I tried three times to get into this topic. They're fixing them, hopefully. [/quote]
same here. this is good news for all

B)

btw, Shadow Link, empty your pm box :lol:

Okay, I did the domain thing...

We'll be experiencing some downtime early in the morning, but we won't be able to avoid that unless we use the CNAME records, and I admit I'm rather lost in them...

I'll just change the IP in the A records to the new S3 IP, and we'll be back on track.

[quote="Shadow_] WooT! No glitches! I can get PMs again!
:rofl:

Guys, can you make me an Ancheint Hylian again? [/quote]
How'd you get that rank anyways?

:huh:

One of those 100,000 posts anniversiry contests that... DarthGohan? made. It was in Hylian font and I solved it first.

Back