• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

anicotti was camping in my town yesterday, she was pretty cute!

also boomer was in my campsite a couple weeks back and, being one of my dreamies, I invited him to move in! but I forgot to plot reset and now his house is kind of in an iffy spot :x I'm still debating on whether or not I should keep him :/

I have Doc the rabbit in my town, and I think he's so cute. I'll definitely be thinking about having him in my next town. c:

T-Bone the bull was there today. i invited him to move in, and after a game of Charades which I won, he decided to do so.

Penelope the mouse is visiting Moonview, she's cute.
I would get her, but my town is full and I don't want to get rid of someone I want.

Amelia was in my town yesterday and I was so mad because while she may not be one of my dreamies, I wouldn't have minded taking her in to fill the last spot for a while while I cycle through to get my last dreamy. Keaton was moving out so it was annoying how I was so close, but since Keaton was still in my town, I couldn't take her in. :') And don't get me wrong, I love Keaton and hold nothing against him, I just hate how this game seems to have villagers I like camp when I am unable to make them move in, and when I DO have space, I get villagers I don't care about/are super ugly.

Had Tangy day before yesterday when I was at 10 villagers.... Ended up buying her from someone though. Today I have Al

Back