• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Olivia.
Why am I being punished like this?! ;-;

Last edited:
The infamous Marshal is in my campsite today. He kindly bought a pitfall seed from me for over 1k bells. XD

I had Merengue yesterday but she wouldn't move in even though I had space ;~;

Hamphrey's camping out today.
It's the first time I've seen him in the actual game, he's really cute ~

Kiki is in my campsite, she's pretty cool but I'm saving my 10th spot for a different villager

Pompom the peppy duck! I already have 2 peppy girls in my town, so I won't be inviting her to stay.

The last camper I invited to stay was Whitney, as Baabara just announced she was moving. It took well over an hour and 25+ asks (I stopped counting after 25!) to convince her to move, and she then took 3 days to arrive. Snooty indeed!

Last edited:
Wolfgang the cranky wolf. I already have murphy (one cranky is enough for this town!), so I won't be extending an invitation to stay.

Oh wow, two campers in as many days! They're a pretty rare occurrence in my town, so this is pretty exciting.

Rudy the jock cat is here, and I'm gonna see if he'd like to stay. I've been trying to pick a new jock in anticipation of Cobb's departure*, and I don't have any cats in my town. Fingers crossed he's keen on Marigold.

*Cobb doesn't actually know he's departing yet, but I am counting down the days until my slime green friend moves on.

I'm resetting right now for my camper until I get someone I want to move in. I've had the most random collection of villagers show up so far, everyone from Rolf to Penelope to Flip to Pancetti to Yuka to Gwen to Lucha. I'm hoping to get a dreamie doing this, but I may give up and just let someone I don't hate move in after a while. lol

Teddy is currently in one of my campsites. He is amazing. My Teddy lives in my town of Big Bear, my all bear village.

Back