• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Teddy is currently in one of my campsites. He is amazing. My Teddy lives in my town of Big Bear, my all bear village.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but how do you have so many towns and with such long names? I've been meaning to ask you. lol

Colton! Moved him in because Julian just moved out, and I like to think that Colton was chasing after his horse-boyfriend ;)

Marina. Truffles is moving out but not for two more days.... Thanks, Truffles.

Harry visited my town, Moonview yesterday and Peggy visited Flora on Thursday.

Today in my second town, the normal elephant based on a teacup, Tia, decided to visit! (and I have ten villagers already, sorry Tia :()

Last edited:
Limberg was camping at Stardust today. I had a slot open but eh, I rather have Chadder or Rod in my town first.

Rolf was there today. I convinced him to move in. He's not a dreamie but I still like him.

Violet was visiting Flora today, NOOOOO THANK YOU!

Besides the town is full anyway lol

Last edited:
Merengue is in my campsite today. Not a dreamie but she is very cute.

Marshal is in my campsite right now. Where does this luck come from haha.
First Julian.. Then Merengue and now Marshal

The last person I had in my camp was Genji. I didn't really like him, so he didn't move in.

But I got Bones via the campsite! I really wanted Maple, but I always lost her games or she didn't want to move in :mad:

Last edited:
Back