• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Yesterday it was Deirdree... Aaaaah, I love her, and I need sooooo bad Uchi villagers! But I could not invite her in my town! :(

Alice is in my campsite! I have 9 villagers so I think I might invite her to move in, I've never had a koala villager before :)

Whitney was the last person in my campsite but at the time my town was full, and it sucks soooo much because she's one of my dreamies. (T_T)

Nobody has been in my campsite for a while :( I have 9 villagers, so it would be nice to pick someone up from the campsite and have a 10th.

Nobody has been in my campsite for awhile too, tbh I don't even remember when I had a villager camping in my town.

Gruff the green, cranky goat is in my campsite today! I need y'all's opinions, should I invite him into my town, and he can be my 10th villager?

EDIT: Well I lost his game :(

EDIT 2: But then I won! He is moving to my town! :D

Last edited:
merengue was here yesterday, but i had 10 villagers and couldn't adopt her (i don't really want her anyway though, but it felt like such a shame because so many people do ;; )

no one is in it right now, but i had katt yesterday! she seems really fun to have around town, and i was deciding on whether or not to take her...i ended up not taking her, and i regret it a tiny tiny tiny bit. i was too scared she'd move on top of trees/in a bad place, and i'm too lazy to plot reset haha

Shep was in mine today. I have 9 villagers, but I already have 2 smug villagers (Kyle and Quillson). I figured a 3rd smug would get too repetitive even though smug is my favorite personality.

And now, Sparro is in my campsite today. I still have 9 villagers, but I already have a jock, Scoot. I'm just missing a snooty...

I actually had 2 campers in a row, yesterday and today... and both have camped in my town before (Al and Filbert). Are they trying to tell me they want to move in so badly? x)
On Hangzhou I had Pecan yesterday. She's actually really cute, but no year of the squirrel in the zodiac. (and I'm having enough trouble getting Marshal to leave) x)

Back