• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Sprinkle was recently in my second town's campsite. I unfortunately have ten villagers in my town but that's going to change on Thursday because a villager's moving out.

Claudia today! Oh wait no, I reset to move Sylvana's house and now Freckles in my campground.

EDIT: Ooo Kyle, I would totally put him in my town if I didn't already have Fang.

Last edited:
lolly was in my camp a few days ago. i had her in my town for a while once and she's a very cute and sweet villager

Yo mates, Chrissy's in my campsite but I've already got max villagers. If only Curt, Anchovy, Harry, Tipper and maaaaayve Pashmina would move away... ;_;

Last edited:
HNI_0041.JPG
tom! i miss him

Mira.

No extra spots in my town. DX

Last edited:
Yesterday, I had Puck at my campsite. I meant to go to the island to take advantage of lazy villagers selling beetles but I completely forgot! Oh well.

Back