• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Ankha is camping out in Moyase! As cute as she is, I'm not looking for any snooty villagers right now. :(

No one in what seems like weeks!
My most recent camper last time was Chrissy.
My town was full - had JUST moved someone in and they had plotted. Lol

Wendy~! I freaked out hahaha she's so cute <3 she's super good at rock-paper-scissors o_O I lost both games but she's still moving in so it's all good ^_^

Soleil the snooty hamster was in my campsite. I don't really want her, but if she moved in randomly I wouldn't mind. Plus I could possibly like her in the future if she did moved in.

Papi. I'd actually like him to move in but my town is full :(
Tipper is moving out in a few days.

latest

oh god.. no... goodbye

Chevre was in my campsite today and she was really cute! unfortunately I like my current villagers way too much and my town was full

Hellooo Egbert!
I don't mind him honestly, but I'm going to keep one spot vacant just encase a dreamie decides to camp. ^^

Back