• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's In Your Campsite?

My latest camper was Penelope. Too bad that my town is full, she looks really cute.

I few days ago, I had Tiffany on my campsite. I like her, but I didn't had space in my town and I also
have already two snooty villagers. Since then no other villager visited my campsite.

Last edited:
Lucky was in my campsite yesterday. I find him underrated and I really like him (he was in my second GameCube town though he moved out). I kinda wanted him in my town but then I realised that I need to save the campsite for Rosie or Punchy and whoever visits first will be joining my town. It will be after I replace Jeremiah with Bob just to be safe (since plot resetting may not work if I have 10 villagers). Maybe it will also be after I replace Vesta with Mitzi so I won't be seeing Rosie or Punchy in my New Leaf town for quite a while.

Purrl is in my campsite today. It's my first ever igloo villager. I love the cute look of the outside.

Violet visit today in my main town.
Only my main town has the campsite, my other towns don't. Seems pretty useless to have it now if you own amiibo cards.
Might put it up in my other town Moonview for decoration purposes, since it's going to be a forest town.

Last edited:
Frobert is in mine today. He seemed cute so I decided to ask him to move in. ^^ Plus I kinda like the frogs.

Al was visiting in Vista, no thanks.

And two days ago in my other town Flora it was Flip.

Chester the Panda is camping in my town currently. He doesn't seem terrible, but the dude is kind of creepy-looking.

2wr283k.jpg

He looks cool! I love his shirt.

The last one was Chrissy.

Bunnie! She's super cute so I'm thinking about asking her to move in (even though the peppy girls drive me crazy).

Back