Who's In Your Campsite?

Yesterday it was Deirdree... Aaaaah, I love her, and I need sooooo bad Uchi villagers! But I could not invite her in my town! :(

I had Chief recently, and I screamed because I had the max amount of villagers :(

Alice is in my campsite! I have 9 villagers so I think I might invite her to move in, I've never had a koala villager before :)

Whitney was the last person in my campsite but at the time my town was full, and it sucks soooo much because she's one of my dreamies. (T_T)

Nobody has been in my campsite for a while :( I have 9 villagers, so it would be nice to pick someone up from the campsite and have a 10th.

Nobody has been in my campsite for awhile too, tbh I don't even remember when I had a villager camping in my town.

Gruff the green, cranky goat is in my campsite today! I need y'all's opinions, should I invite him into my town, and he can be my 10th villager?

EDIT: Well I lost his game :(

EDIT 2: But then I won! He is moving to my town! :D

Last edited:
merengue was here yesterday, but i had 10 villagers and couldn't adopt her (i don't really want her anyway though, but it felt like such a shame because so many people do ;; )

no one is in it right now, but i had katt yesterday! she seems really fun to have around town, and i was deciding on whether or not to take her...i ended up not taking her, and i regret it a tiny tiny tiny bit. i was too scared she'd move on top of trees/in a bad place, and i'm too lazy to plot reset haha

Shep was in mine today. I have 9 villagers, but I already have 2 smug villagers (Kyle and Quillson). I figured a 3rd smug would get too repetitive even though smug is my favorite personality.

And now, Sparro is in my campsite today. I still have 9 villagers, but I already have a jock, Scoot. I'm just missing a snooty...

I actually had 2 campers in a row, yesterday and today... and both have camped in my town before (Al and Filbert). Are they trying to tell me they want to move in so badly? x)
On Hangzhou I had Pecan yesterday. She's actually really cute, but no year of the squirrel in the zodiac. (and I'm having enough trouble getting Marshal to leave) x)

Back