Who's In Your Campsite?

Yurusumaji

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chester the Panda is camping in my town currently. He doesn't seem terrible, but the dude is kind of creepy-looking.

2wr283k.jpg

Patty the cow. I won't be encouraging her to move in. I already have Coach and want a new type of animal.

I have Frobert the frog. I usually like frogs but he has weird black circle patterns on his face and it's kinda freaking me out.

Haven't got the campsite yet, but it is definitely going to be the first thing i set to work, when i can start building tomorrow =]

If you decline to let a camping animal move in, how long is it until another one comes to camp?

Alfonso the alligator was the first one to camp in my town. I didn't ask him to move in but I played some games with him. I accidentally sold my bug net to him for 2,500 bells a few days before bug off so that wasn't a good idea lol. Luckily Nooklings had one the next day and I was able to catch my prize winning beetles, heh heh.

I had Ruby. Played rock, paper, scissors w her & I won...so she moved in! She's a little snobby, but she's cool.

O.O I haven't had anyone yet and I have had my campsite since Wednesday I think...

Back