• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Rowan is camping here AGAIN. He was here a couple of weeks ago!! I like the tiger villagers but I'm not keen on this guy particularly (plus no room).

Today I had Cesar the cranky gorilla.I guess he doesn't know about the No Gorillas ordinance I have in my town.I like his butt pad,though.

Del is in my town today. CTRL + ALT + DEL. It would've been funny if that was his catch phrase. But alas, catch phrases are only limited to 10 characters.

Papi. He's a cutie but what's up with that horrible music he plays? So unfitting.

Papi. He's a cutie but what's up with that horrible music he plays? So unfitting.

Papi is amazing~! I adored him so much in my old town.

Today I have Opal in my campsite. But Willow is my snooty (<3) and I have no space, so not interested.

I was campsite resetting, and I saw Maple (love her!) Chow, and Agent S. I stopped the campsite resetting when I noticed that I had picked up Fushsia from someone's void, so it turned into plot resetting.

Beardo is in my camp today, another smug, he's not really what i was looking for >.>

Skye is currently in there </3
Hopes crushed because I already have 10 villagers ;_;

Yesterday was Lolly, and today is Drift ;-; They're both cute but no room D:

The most recent was Rhonda the rhino. I did not invite her to move in, although she seemed eager to do so.

Edit: Fauna was there today, and after an epic rock-paper-scissors match she agreed to move in. :3

Last edited:
I've been having the worst luck the past 2 campers in town.

The first was Punchy on the very day that one of my villagers was in boxes on her way out. Today, Bluebear appeared on the day that my newest 10th villager is in boxes on her way in.

The campsite can bring you joy or pain...

Back