You know you've played "New Leaf" too much when....

You know when you've played new leaf too much when... You start having nightmares about people coming in your town and running over your flowers...

You know you've played too much New leaf when...

Your boyfriend sends you this picture:

IMG_1500.jpg

And you wonder why he hasn't caught it and taken it to the museum yet.

You know you've played New Leaf too much when you try to teach your cat a new catchphrase! Yeah kitty, "Meow" is just getting a little boring... xD

You know you play too much Animal crossing in general when you realize you had kk remixes on your ipod before new leaf. Guilty...

You know you play too much new leaf when...........

You see a dog with flea's at work and reach for your net.
You talk to pets and expect them to reply.
You walk gently on grass so it doesn't wear.

you know you've played "AC: New Leaf" too much when...you water some flowers and wonder why they haven't started sparkling

You know you've played New Leaf too much when you start a relationship with one of the animals...ಠ_ಠ LOL!!

I posted that last one on my work break, and afterward another thing happened. So I work as a cashier at Home Depot, and someone came up to buy a Toro brand weed trimmer. When I scanned it, the description read "Toro Trimmer". I could have SWORN that thing said "Tortimer"!

You know you're playing a bit too much when you hear a buzzing noise?any buzzing sound?and run for the nearest room or building.

P.S. Don't forget to slam the door!

Back