• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Did anyone else Pre-Order from GAME? (EU)

Benjo195

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I Pre-Ordered from game back in early April, and was wondering if anyone else has pre-ordered from there too?
I've heard about how sometimes they can deliver pre-orders up to 3 days before release date! What do you think?

I also pre-ordered from game, and they do send out games early to ensure release date delivery. Most people in the uk have recived pre-ordered games early (I have myself:D) so maybe it could come a day early!!

No offence to you guys, but I hope GAME doesn't deliver early because me and my brother want to start New Leaf at the same and my brother has ordered from GAME... Hopefully everyone else's copies arrive early and my brother's just happens to be delayed by a day :p

The game will most likely come on Thursday. It's usually dispatched on Wednesday, so you should get it at least a day early :)

I've preordered it. They guaranteed that I would have it on release day..

I have also pre ordered it! *0* Did not know that GAME can release it so early! *^*

Do you just ask if they have it in stock already? o.0

I pre-ordered from GAME. If it comes on Thursday I hope its not in the afternoon, no one is in at mine at 2pm-4pm..

They better get everyone who pre-ordered the bonus, with the luigi mansion 2 one they didn't.

GAME normally send it out early, yeah. They dispatch them on Wednesdays and Royal Mail tend to get them delivered the day after in most cases. Plus if you pre-ordered, you get a bonus figurine :)

gm_widget_AnimalCrossing.jpg

For people who pre-ordered at GAME, are they emailing you that price change email everyday? I get it twice everyday. o.o

Mh, I pre-ordered for pick-up at my local GAME. If I'd known they send them out early I would have opted for delivery! Ah well, good to know for next time.

For people who pre-ordered at GAME, are they emailing you that price change email everyday? I get it twice everyday. o.o
That's weird, I've preordered from them too but haven't had a single email about the price change.

I've pre ordered from game aswell. I've done it so I pick it up in store. Does this mean i wont get it a day early?

I've pre ordered from game aswell. I've done it so I pick it up in store. Does this mean i wont get it a day early?

Unlikely as that would require GAME literally handing it over the counter a day early which is technically illegal.
The thing with them delivering it early is actually partly them and partly Royal Mail not abiding to any policy like that, their only job is just to deliver it within the time-frame its paid for via postage

Unlikely as that would require GAME literally handing it over the counter a day early which is technically illegal.
The thing with them delivering it early is actually partly them and partly Royal Mail not abiding to any policy like that, their only job is just to deliver it within the time-frame its paid for via postage

Ahhh, i see. Oh well, i dont mind. Just 4 more days left!!:D

Yes this is the 3rd day in a row I have had 2 emails every morning.

I only used standard delivery on this so I am really hoping it comes on the day! The only game I have ever got early was City Folk from Play.co.uk

Yes this is the 3rd day in a row I have had 2 emails every morning.

What's the price changing too?

I pre-ordered mine back in April, so maybe people who pre-ordered early enough aren't affected by price change...

Edit:
Still says ?29.99 for pre-orders on the website

Last edited:
What's the price changing too?

I pre-ordered mine back in April, so maybe people who pre-ordered early enough aren't affected by price change...

Edit:
Still says ?29.99 for pre-orders on the website
The price change was just for the bundle and if you pre-ordered before the price change you get it at the original price anyway.

The price change was just for the bundle and if you pre-ordered before the price change you get it at the original price anyway.

Ohh, that makes sense.

I paid by Paypal anyway... The payments been pending since April 19th -_-

I pre-ordered the bundle but no price change email for me. Does it say why the price has changed?

Back