May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
I donated fish to the museum today. And he didn't go into details on what they taste like :'c I did donate several at the same time so I assumed that was the problem. I haven't checked with a single fish yet. But the point of this thread is to ask if he even goes into teaching at all? I enjoyed that aspect of the museum.

Nope, Blathers doesn't rattle on anymore. He says the descriptions are there, but they don't include what he used to say. I too really miss this.

there was a thread about this earlier i cant seem to find it anymore :( but yeah that does suck i like his blabbering, i guess they did that because maybe some people idk didnt want to go through all of that

If you go inside the fish exhibit area and read the signs on the aquariums, you can read some facts about each fish. While its not always about how they taste or how to cook, they're still interesting facts about all of the fish.

If you go inside the fish exhibit area and read the signs on the aquariums, you can read some facts about each fish. While its not always about how they taste or how to cook, they're still interesting facts about all of the fish.

its not the same

2rze9sj.jpg

Back