How important is your town fruit to you?

Why does everyone hate pears? My favourite fruit is oranges and pears. As long as I don't get peaches, I'm alright.

Pears are great! I've got pears & primary concern was the town layout. IMHO, oranges & apples are sooo popular here, I'll rather grow other things. Soon my town will be a fruit salad! (=

I only reset once because I got the wrong face for not paying attention to the questions.

I got apples, which are one of my least favorite, but now I have durian, cherries and oranges growing, so it doesn't really matter anymore. I wouldn't reset over fruit.

I honestly wouldn't reset over my fruit. I'd like to have apples or peaches, but if I don't get them I'm not too bothered. Oranges would be the next ones I wanted, but I won't reset over that. I honestly don't even know if I would reset at all, unless all of the town layouts I'm given I dislike. After all, the animals can leave, and I will eventually have all fruits in my town anyway.

My first ever town had butt fruit, bck in WW, and since most people don't like butt fruit, I think I might try and get the butt fruit.

Or not, I'm a bit lazy.

Then you can have perfect/delicious butts growing all over your town.

my goodness 43 resets!!! I honestly would want anything but apples and pears and oranges and cherrys XD i only want peaches lol

but my friend has peaches now and that slore has goldie too >.> i will settle for cherrys

43 resets? You're psychotic >.>

I have pears.

I don't understand why you guys don't just remove all of the natural fruit and plant all of whatever fruit you want.

43 resets? You're psychotic >.>

I have pears.

I don't understand why you guys don't just remove all of the natural fruit and plant all of whatever fruit you want.
Up to 70 now!

I want good perfect fruits. For my town, oranges suck, pears suck, cherries suck but I could live with them. (MY opinion every1 plz dont yell at me)

I almost had a town I stuck with until I saw dreaded peaches. That was after a LOT of resets. I eventually got cherries :3 I just didn't want peaches or pears.

I really want apples because I love their delicious look. I will however settle on cherries if I get the perfect town layout.

Resetting is gonna be absolute hell on the 14th... D:

This is such BS... I keep getting perfect towns, only to find the villagers have their house smack where I would put mine. Literally, every time, they are all next to the end of the river.

Im getting really pissed off

Exactly what do you mean by that? Do you just get some foreign fruit and replace the trees? Or do you just make a separate area for the new fruit?

I only reset once because I didn't like my villagers and I got PEARS. I always get pears somehow >_<..Anyway, I got a better map that I really like, OK villagers, and I have peaches as my native fruit. I'm pretty happy with my town so far ^^

Back