How important is your town fruit to you?

CHR:)S

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Classic Easter Egg
After 43 resets (I did not count.. checked activity software) I finally got the town I wanted.... EVERYTHING is perfect, from the grass to the villagers to the river to the placements of things to EVERYTHING.. But when I saw the fruit on the trees, I literally shouted NO!!!!... It's oranges.

I don't really like oranges... The perfect version of them looks reaaaally stupid. Atleast I didn't get pears. But how important is it to you? I've given up 3 towns already for having oranges or pears...

I'll be resetting for peaches. I may settle for cherries or apples when the time comes, it depends on how long I'm at it!

Should I reset my town or no? Darn it.. I got Molly, the super cute duck too! And Frappe.. And SO many good villagers.. This is so annoying T_T

Why does everyone hate pears? My favourite fruit is oranges and pears. As long as I don't get peaches, I'm alright.

If you're happy with the majority of your town, then keep it. You can always chop down all the orange trees and replace them with another fruit :)

I got the perfect town for me. I have the best looking river, Retail is about halfway down the map, and I have the best fruit of all: Cherries! I did reset a lot because I didn't like the town layout but I personally wouldn't reset because of the villagers or fruit I get.

If you're happy with the majority of your town, then keep it. You can always chop down all the orange trees and replace them with another fruit :)

But I REALLY wanted perfect Apples or Peaches... I think I'm going to reset... No matter how painful. I'm just envisioning the perfect town... After all, I'll be playing this game for hopefully a year or even LONGER, so I don't want this laziness to make me kick myself later down the road.

Goodbye Molly T_T Goodbye Sprinkle T_T Good bye circle grass T_T Goodbye brown train station T_T Goodbye central town tree T_T Goodbye town hall and R-Parkers in my desired spot T_T Goodbye perfect river T_T Goodbye vertical beach slopes T_T

I reset about 8 or so times, and got cherries 5 times! I -almost- settled for pears because the town had everything else I wanted but decided to keep pushing for what I wanted. So I have cherries and am very happy. :)

So I guess I would say my town fruit is pretty important to me. I didn't want oranges, that's for sure.

---

o.o I don't think you should reset if you love that much about your town!!! I settled on a green train station because everything else is perfect to me and green isn't the worst thing in the world. You might regret ever giving up your current village! D: But if you do, I wish you a lot of luck in getting exactly what you want. ^.^

I'm genuinely curious, not trying to be annoying or anything, but wouldn't it be better to have your least favorite fruit as your town's fruit? It's worth the least, and once you have all the other fruits growing you would hardly have the need to interact with it
Right?

Just don't want Peaches or Apples... and I wouldn't mind not having pears or cherries.
But I don't want Oranges either because they were my WW fruit. *sigh*

I ended up getting cherries which is okay with me. I wanted Oranges but my map was decent and I can live with the fruit. It's not super important... it just depends on what I have

I don't think I'll care too much since I'll eventually have all fruit trees. The town layout matter much more to me.

I don't think I'll care too much since I'll eventually have all fruit trees. The town layout matter much more to me.

This is what I was thinking :) At some point I'll do my usual thing of having a big orchard of different fruits!

I really don't see the point in resetting over fruit, especially when you get a foreign fruit from Isabelle and you can visit other people's towns and take their fruit and whatnot. It's a bit of an overreaction, really, but that's just my opinion. I got pears. Always gotten pears. Can't stand pears. Am I gonna reset over it? Nah. Because I got a pretty decent layout.

My first ever town had butt fruit, bck in WW, and since most people don't like butt fruit, I think I might try and get the butt fruit.

Or not, I'm a bit lazy.

It seems to me like the most widely hated fruits is peaches and pears. Many people on here want neither of them, and I've been on a couple of other forums, and a majority do not like peaches/pears.

I myself prefer peaches, and do not like cherries. Every town I have ever made, cherries is what I get. Sick. Of. Them.

:)

Back