• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Epic Experiences Thread!

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Post something here that happened to you that was cool and out of the ordinary! I just caught a shark, and then a hammerhead shark right after in the ocean! I haven't even gotten the island yet!!!

I have had a few:

Erik randomly changed clothes when we were talking saying he was bored of his old outfit. I told him I thought his new look was ugly and he was not offended by the slightest. We are such great buds.

I was at a friend's town and I was talking to one of their neighbors and they asked me how my town compared. I said "It is so much bigger" (Mainly because I wanted him to move to my town) and then he said "Eh, I prefer smaller towns, that's why I really love [Town Name Here]!" *sigh*

Well, I was surprised when Wolfgang asked me to bring Puck to him, and that Puck actually follows and they have this little back and forth in Wolfgang's house. Then I saw Goldie watering some flowers and thought that was rather neat.

In terms of activities, I managed to catch TWO Dorados and a Shark in one go. So that was pretty freaking sweet.

Well, I got Alfonso in my town, and today happened to be his birthday, so I got to experience a villager birthday the day the game came out. Not only that, but I purchased a green dresser for him from Nookling Junction without knowing he liked the color green, so not only did I get to be a part of one of my favorite villager's birthdays, I also unknowingly got him a "perfect" present.

Sterling invited me to his house on a whim (which is cool in itself-- I said yes and he started following me until we went into his house), and he had a piano which I started playing, and then he clapped for me! I love Sterling so much :D He's an eagle with knight armor!!

Well, I got Alfonso in my town, and today happened to be his birthday, so I got to experience a villager birthday the day the game came out. Not only that, but I purchased a green dresser for him from Nookling Junction without knowing he liked the color green, so not only did I get to be a part of one of my favorite villager's birthdays, I also unknowingly got him a "perfect" present.

You must add me so I can visit and force him to move to MY TOWN! >_> I wanted him so bad! lol

Anyways, my epic moment was pretty simple. I got stung by bees, and one of my villagers gave me medicine. It was so cute and sweet! <3

This reminded me that I was supposed to go to Anabelle's house at 5:40.
Oops.

I caught a pretty long and interesting conversation between Patty and Melba. Melba {Koala} was telling Patty {cow} about the new books she read, and how much she thought Patty would like them. Patty scoffs with a ''Ew!'' and wonders why Melba doesn't read books about make-up.

Lobo asked me if I was a tap dancer, and Spork asked me what dangerous activity I like most. Apparently, answering with sky-diving thrilled Spork the pig.

I had the same thing happen with Avery asking me to bring (my best friend) Chester over! I was surprised!

I was shocked when I caught my first Shark! (the saw one) and then after I caught the great white!

I'm giving all of my villagers a different greeting in a different language, so far Velta says Bonjour and Chester says Hola!

It was the cutest thing, I visited Deena and when left, i saw Scoot looking at me through the trees, i instantly thought that Scoot has a little duckie crush on Deena and wondered why i was going to see her. I know that the game isn't as elaborate as that, but it was cute.

Also, i'm pretty sure i scared away a shark on accident! i was so mad.

also, i find it cool that 2 of my favorite villagers are in my town: Scoot and Tangy. I wanted Alphonso, because i'm a huge fan of him.

I have had a few:

Erik randomly changed clothes when we were talking saying he was bored of his old outfit. I told him I thought his new look was ugly and he was not offended by the slightest. We are such great buds.

I was at a friend's town and I was talking to one of their neighbors and they asked me how my town compared. I said "It is so much bigger" (Mainly because I wanted him to move to my town) and then he said "Eh, I prefer smaller towns, that's why I really love [Town Name Here]!" *sigh*

Hehe I am secretly on a quest to make my friends villager "Samson" move to my town but she doesnt know. Hopefully these plans go well lol

This is a small one (and I had some other arguably more "epic" things happen). One of my villagers walked up to me while I was fishing. I figured he was just walking and sort of bumping up against me because I was standing in his way. But then when I caught the fish he started clapping. It was really really really cute, and I'm impressed by all of the little character interaction so far.

- After being stung by all the bees in town (need protips for catching bees)...one thoughtful villager gave me ointment to clear up my "Chris Brown'd" face. "They DO care." *tear*
- While in Re-tail, I persuaded a couple of villagers to purchase my flea market items (mmm impulse buys).
- Caught 2 taranchulas... creepy little arthropods...

Back