• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

When I found out you can't give these to other players (because they go off as soon as you put them on the ground and therefore I can't put them in my dream town) I decided to go try to impress Isabelle...did I? Why can't I tell...?

Great picture! I wish you could drop them without going off as well, they're super pretty.
Come on, Isabelle, what does it take to impress you? :p

I've never tried setting off many at once... something to try next Fireworks show - I wonder if you can drop 9? :eek:

Great picture! I wish you could drop them without going off as well, they're super pretty.
Come on, Isabelle, what does it take to impress you? :p

I've never tried setting off many at once... something to try next Fireworks show - I wonder if you can drop 9? :eek:

Thank you! Three was the most I could get a picture of going off at the same time...
I think another character of mine has four left and I'm going to use them up on someone. I tried to set one off in back of Phoebe (you know, the fire Phoenix, some call her, though I know she is an ostrich) to make it look like she was on fire, but she wouldn't stand still, lol. (Btw, I do like Phoebe very much. She is witty and beautiful, imo.)

When I found out you can't give these to other players (because they go off as soon as you put them on the ground and therefore I can't put them in my dream town)

the trick is to wrap them first 8) pretty tedious depending on how many you have since they ask if you want to know how wrapping paper works every single time you buy it. lol

I'm so slow... but finally, here are the commemorative pictures of HappyTail's visit to Sundance ♪

DOEfKmWVQAAn4pj.jpg

DOEfondUMAIA-WQ.jpg

DOEf-Y4VoAAHrg7.jpg

the trick is to wrap them first 8) pretty tedious depending on how many you have since they ask if you want to know how wrapping paper works every single time you buy it. lol

Hey, thank you so much! I don't have many so it will be worth it to wrap them to put them in my dream town since it will be set in August, fireworks month. :rolleyes:

I read in a thread on TBT that Pascal eats the scallop after you give it to him, so I followed him afterwards. The first time I didn't see him do it, but the next two times I got these shots. He eats it really fast, so it's hard to tell in the photos, but it really does happen!

HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0051.JPG

5Q0BgfP.jpg
"Sweat-soaked"???What the heck have you been doing to that poor bird?You better watch out if Mr.Flamingo finds out you've been getting his wife all sweaty.

n9PCBav.jpg
No,I'm not a "froggie".It was just a phase I was going through.....

vGXLogQ.jpg
The gift for the cat who has everything.

I finally started landscaping in the southwest part of my town since Tutu's house is plotted over there. The southwest part of my town was the most undeveloped (excluding my camping area). This means, Ossipri is one big step closer to getting a DA.

Those pink patterns are where bush starts are going

23379942_368500126925598_8340653100561520322_n.jpg

23316812_368499010259043_5294161269234785206_n.jpg

23319308_368500470258897_791775327743315449_n.jpg

23318977_368500220258922_1411458415397806535_n.jpg

I read in a thread on TBT that Pascal eats the scallop after you give it to him, so I followed him afterwards. The first time I didn't see him do it, but the next two times I got these shots. He eats it really fast, so it's hard to tell in the photos, but it really does happen!

That's awesome! I've never seen it happen - I'm hoping to catch him one day ;)

This is my first time posting these, so sorry if the quality is next to nothing.
I tried uploading thru a website for 3DS called http://webrender.net/imgur/
It's easy to upload!

I let Cyrus, ahem, "take care" of Tom Nook. Beat him up, Cy!
XZAO40M.jpg

View attachment 210941
"Sweat-soaked"???What the heck have you been doing to that poor bird?You better watch out if Mr.Flamingo finds out you've been getting his wife all sweaty.

View attachment 210942
No,I'm not a "froggie".It was just a phase I was going through.....

View attachment 210947
The gift for the cat who has everything.
That first one made me lol!
This is my first time posting these, so sorry if the quality is next to nothing.
I tried uploading thru a website for 3DS called http://webrender.net/imgur/
It's easy to upload!

I let Cyrus, ahem, "take care" of Tom Nook. Beat him up, Cy!
View attachment 210992

Interesting I didn't realize you could customize those.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I uploaded a few pics today because of the challenge so I have a few for here tonight!

HNI_0094_JPG.JPG
My town tree, I am pretty proud to have stuck with a town for this long! I have always been bad about getting bored of the map and resetting. It's not much but this is the furthest I've ever gotten!

HNI_0003_JPG.JPG

Ahh! There's a giant in my town! Lol I just learned you can eat mushrooms inside.

HNI_0098_JPG.JPG

Funny the challenge for today was pitfalls because I kept running into them today (tt-ing) and got this picture this morning.

Back