• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

This weekend I finally decided to re-set my main file because I was just aching for a new town (even though I'm still working on Oranvale).

So I sold Mulino off to Nook and founded Yarrow. This time I AM making the yellow-themed village I always wanted but was never determined enough to actually finish!

And here's my tiny house

yarrow home.JPG

mayor leah.JPG

I am SO glad I was brave enough to get out of my comfort zone and choose one of the more... unusual faces for my mayor this time around. This is mayor Leah (aka me) and I absolutely love her.
Even though I still have to wait for Shampoodle to open to make her eyes black instead of blue :p

And guess who was my very first random move in (who also got into a perfect spot thansk to the land-pattern update)?????

OMG SHEP.JPG

THE DREAMIEST OF DREAMY DOGS that I always wanted but never actually got to meet in-game!!!!!

So naturally I started fangirling over him wherever he went, and apparently I'm not even the only one

I'd love that 1.JPG

Well, can you blame him?

I'd love that 2.JPG

Ashfdhfskdjsj OF COURSE I AM

I'm sorry for sounding so goddamn pretentious but I'm just so happy about how everything is turning out so far for Yarrow, especially since selling off the very first town I ever completed was such a difficult decision... there have been times in the past where I've unknowingly picked absolute garbage maps and didn't realise how crabby they were until it was too late... but not this time. It was a big sacrifice and a huge gamble but it's paying off. Today was a really good day. Life is good.

HNI_0040.JPG
The lovely Celeste and a few of my lovely villagers celebrating the opening of the Museum's second floor, Coco is staring into my soul. 0-0
HNI_0042.JPG
I got the police station set up in Aether, this project was suggested by Zucker, who you can see behind Snooty in the next screenshot. Snooty LOSE WEIGHT, just kidding you're fabulous just the way you are. c: Booker doesn't know why he's clapping, he forgot where he was.
HNI_0047.JPG
And the caf? is now open! Brewster hates everyone. :D
HNI_0049.JPG
Had a nice cup of coffee with Julian this morning. c:

Last edited:
HNI_0092.JPG
I'm really happy with the progress I've made on this room.

HNI_0002.JPG

I love how Genji has a little frog as a pet. (Still have no clue how he got him..)

HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0057.JPG

New PWPs for Flora's campsite.

HNI_0010.JPG
HNI_0011.JPG

Static, WTF...

HNI_0024.JPG
:)

HNI_0045.JPG

New water pump.

Last edited:
zrTDvOZ.jpg
Take it,pal...no charge.Another allergy season and Drago keeps setting half the town on fire every time he sneezes.

98KXjYw.jpg
First officer's log:Stardate 94876.17.I have been assigned to observe everyday life in a small village inhabited by several anthropomorphic animals and one human citizen.I have been befriended by what appears to be a white Earth horse wearing clothing and with a head of human hair.I am also being observed by a small cat wearing what appears to be a jet pack.Logic does not seem to apply here...........

BBrgzNJ.jpg
Sure,Peg...I won't tell Chops about that NUDE SPREAD YOU DID FOR PLAYPIG MAGAZINE!!Not a word......

WVW69kLQU6EHJ0Ptgj.jpg
the only part of my town i'm proud of :D i love tulips so much. sorry for the blurriness idk how people post clear pictures of their town :y​

Last edited:
Back