• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

tumblr_natx9gFT311tics45o1_400.png

celia moved in today!

omg how did this happen?

OMG that's so cute c:
I didn't even know that was possible!

thanks delphine and leaf, to say i was surprised to see him there was an understatement (i think i have like 100 other photos from numerous angles bahahah) it happened because i built the police station so close the cliff so when i went to the pwp celebration beau must have not had enough room to gather round so was transported up there?? if that made any sense haha

i don't think it's like the private beach thing or anything, i don't think they spawn naturally up there

<3

Last edited:
my sd card is all filled up so i'll have to make a screenie dump here at some point :')
but i love looking through this thread so much everyone has such a variety of towns and such *A*

thanks delphine and leaf, to say i was surprised to see him there was an understatement (i think i have like 100 other photos from numerous angles bahahah) it happened because i built the police station so close the cliff so when i went to the pwp celebration beau must have not had enough room to gather round so was transported up there?? if that made any sense haha

i don't think it's like the private beach thing or anything, i don't think they spawn naturally up there

<3
Yep, the glitches of the pwps.

just some more recent ones from ironsea :>

HNI_0010.JPG
my uchi cuties <3

HNI_0015.JPG
dem eyes

HNI_0024.JPG
;//////; ah

HNI_0031.JPG
built the fence

HNI_0038.JPG
how cute

HNI_0048.JPG
SAME

and then a cute little convo between wolfgang and fauna i came across
HNI_0067.JPG
HNI_0068.JPG
HNI_0069.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG

desperateBeardo.jpg

I know a lot of people think Beardo is creepy for some reason, but I actually find him hilarious, especially when he says stuff like this.

Back