The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

tumblr_natx9gFT311tics45o1_400.png

celia moved in today!

omg how did this happen?

OMG that's so cute c:
I didn't even know that was possible!

thanks delphine and leaf, to say i was surprised to see him there was an understatement (i think i have like 100 other photos from numerous angles bahahah) it happened because i built the police station so close the cliff so when i went to the pwp celebration beau must have not had enough room to gather round so was transported up there?? if that made any sense haha

i don't think it's like the private beach thing or anything, i don't think they spawn naturally up there

<3

Last edited:
my sd card is all filled up so i'll have to make a screenie dump here at some point :')
but i love looking through this thread so much everyone has such a variety of towns and such *A*

thanks delphine and leaf, to say i was surprised to see him there was an understatement (i think i have like 100 other photos from numerous angles bahahah) it happened because i built the police station so close the cliff so when i went to the pwp celebration beau must have not had enough room to gather round so was transported up there?? if that made any sense haha

i don't think it's like the private beach thing or anything, i don't think they spawn naturally up there

<3
Yep, the glitches of the pwps.

just some more recent ones from ironsea :>

HNI_0010.JPG
my uchi cuties <3

HNI_0015.JPG
dem eyes

HNI_0024.JPG
;//////; ah

HNI_0031.JPG
built the fence

HNI_0038.JPG
how cute

HNI_0048.JPG
SAME

and then a cute little convo between wolfgang and fauna i came across
HNI_0067.JPG
HNI_0068.JPG
HNI_0069.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG

desperateBeardo.jpg

I know a lot of people think Beardo is creepy for some reason, but I actually find him hilarious, especially when he says stuff like this.

Back