• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Fluffy clouds are so cute! What time / season is this? I've never even seen it in my game before :O

They can spawn any day of August from 9 AM to 3 PM I believe. They only last like 20-30 minutes I think, during which time they go from faint and low to high and bright (like in the pic) and then go lower and fainter again as they fade. So in order to be sure you can or can't get them on a certain day you have to TT and check out the sky every half an hour.

Last edited:
They can spawn any day of August from 9 AM to 3 PM I believe. They only last like 20-30 minutes I think, during which time they go from faint and low to high and bright (like in the pic) and then go lower and fainter again as they fade. So in order to be sure you can or can't get them on a certain day you have to TT and check out the sky every half an hour.

Ohhh ok I'll try and look out for them. I remember the first time I saw them was in your dream address :'D

DDjEaUpXgAERqB4.jpg
DDjMejFWsAAEnWB.jpg
DDjM-nXXUAYGCe4.jpg

three of my favorite screenshots from my town ^^

I wanted to post this in the Prince thread but I think it's better here.

DDnO-zsUQAAJje6

Two of my favorite things in the same place.

mx4jjTI.jpg
"Music playing":"What is love?Baby don't hurt me,don't hurt me no more......"

Fj6141e.jpg
Whoa,Pippy is usually a rather mild mannered peppy bunny.I think she might be having a problem with her new next door neighbor.....

Here's Pippy's new next door neighbor:

vGNgND1.jpg

Last edited:
HNI_0051.JPG

I finally made a start on landscaping my re-tail/market area! I wish the weather was good so that I can take a better photo though...

What's that arch and tent? Never seen them before.

That looks like Pave's Festivale arch and the tent is the one Redd uses for the summer fireworks show......hacked in,of course.

I was going to start a blog but it seemed like too much work and it will soon start feeling like I'm only playing this game just to update my blog and I don't want that. So I'll just stick to sharing pictures on here.

Now

19665418_320272975081647_2980490482984194250_n.jpg

and I caught this big guy

19656987_320274591748152_4233147028796656702_n.jpg

View attachment 202411
Starting a new life as the mayor of Lilycove!

I was going to start a blog but it seemed like too much work and it will soon start feeling like I'm only playing this game just to update my blog and I don't want that. So I'll just stick to sharing pictures on here.

Now

View attachment 202427

and I caught this big guy

View attachment 202428

Nice!! Both of you have some awesome villagers. I hope you enjoy your new towns :)

HNI_0012.JPG

Chocolat turned 1 years old on the 1st of this month.

HNI_0076.JPG

He's watching me!

HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0063.JPG

Agent S and Blaire's Birthday parties.

HNI_0066.JPG

HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0014.JPG

Sheldon is a cutie

HNI_0090.JPG

HNI_0039.JPG

Rain storm yesterday in Vista.​

Tom Riddle and the Sorcerer's Stone? :eek:IMG_4468.jpg

It seems I'm one of the few that restarted their town on the 3rd! Looking back a couple pages ago makes me a lil sad because Kiri was actually a cute town and I was one more check away from the emporium :p but YAY new layout and fresh ideas!

WVW69kcPJL0lX8AX77

I made my secondary character from Kiri into a main and I'll make Chan into an alt soon! This is mayor Malis of Borei. Originally in Kiri when I did the horror challenge she was a floating head ghost :'D

WVW69kcY8j0J-BGqTm

I'm going for a developed/pathed town hall area so I started my planning early! Here's limberg, one of my starters. I think he's hilarious so he's earned his place in town for a while!

WVW69kcZAxQytDaKSW

Malis in her lil tent with items I got my friend to hold for me while I reset.

Last edited:
jZUX7Fn.jpg
Molly wanted to know if I could get this Ducky to move to Quackle:

pretty-in-pink2-thumb.jpg

amQ6BQs.jpg
Uhh...being that this is from Hans,you'd better hope it's just cologne.

IuDFJr6.jpg
I recently had a couple of plate armors refurbished to black.They kind of look like Darth Vader now....or maybe a couple of Cylons from the original Battlestar Galactica.

Back