The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

wheee.jpg

played with one of my friends for the first time. it was fun

Rod decided he wanted to come to my house so I let him come...
He noticed my bare walls and proceeded to offer me help putting stuff up-
Let's say he's a lot smaller than me! I did have a screenshot but it won't let me post it. XD

Apollo looked so sad today.

HNI_0080.JPG

Yeah... (I am not gonna sell that of course.)

Last edited:
DPRbHprU8AAIIOn.jpg
Here's my mayor,Babs Johnson in her new Pink Flamingos room.

DPH5U-BVQAAaba6.jpg
I don't normally condone interspecies relationships but in this case I'd just want to witness the freak show that a hamster and hippo couple would be.

DPRaLimVAAA1bDR.jpg
DPRagR5UMAAb4vN.jpg
I found the perfect gift for Epona's birthday.

Went and brought a white tuxedo from that Giraffe. She was quick to judge.

safe.jpg

I look fab in it XD

Don't go putting too fine a point on it there, Chief.

IMG_6769.jpg
IMG_6770.jpg
IMG_6771.jpg

p.s. I designed the shirt he's wearing, so Gracie better not have said anything annoying about it..!

HNI_0085.JPG

HNI_0088.JPG

Two of my towns seen the first snowfall on Sunday. (It was clearing up in Vista)​

got some cute screenshots today! plus i got my dream villager, Apple!!
HNI_0031_JPG.JPG

HNI_0097_JPG.JPG

HNI_0090_JPG.JPG

and finally, it snowed in my little town of Paris!
HNI_0024_JPG.JPG

Last edited:
DPhe3duUEAEFx6u.jpg
Yep,only a real fashionista like Gracie would recognize a truly great outfit like the ensemble my mayor put together for the fourth and final Gracie Fashion Check.Who wouldn't build an expensive,multilevel department store after seeing this spectacular set of threads?

BbOn5nC.jpg
No thanks,I'm savin' up for a cardinal!(Yeah,sorry about that one....)

ZLQLu3P.jpg
Good point,Nibbs but,um...nobody actually cooks anything during the Harvest Festival.

Last edited:
HNI_0083.JPG

mm.jpg

Marshal has left my village. I have had him for a really long time so I thought it would be a good idea to have him go out and see girls the world... Kinda miss him now though.

Some of my happy moments in my town recently...

My first snow in my town!
HNI_0063.JPG

Finally beating the HHA Toy Store Challenge! I cannot wait to decorate my house the way I want it!
HNI_0064.JPG

All the fossils are mine!! Thanks, Cascade!
HNI_0066.JPG

I had no idea we could get into Resetti's!
HNI_0056.JPG

Groovin to K.K. with a couple of former villagers...
HNI_0062.JPG

Double Rainbows, Double the happy!
HNI_0055.JPG

Ok, I'd better stop or I'll go on forever! Does New Leaf make all of you this happy, too? :D

Did you guys know that once it's winter and you go to Harvey's campground and press A near the fire pit, instead of doing the usual dance your characters warm their hands instead?

DQFhRgIXcAAv2YD.jpg

I sure didn't! :)
(I didn't have my gate open or any visitors over, either. :) )

A0T3bTM.jpg
Naw,I'm buyin' your moldy shirt because it's butt ugly and I want it out of your house.I guess I shoudn't expect much fashion sense from a Gumby green bear.

w2Qy6ds.jpg
I should post this screenshot on the next ugliest/least favorite/creepiest villager thread that will inevitably pop up again here on these boards.Ol' Beardo gets a bad rap because of a generally odd appearance and an overabundance of body hair.Hmmm,I don't mind a bit of chest hair but Beardo's chest hair extends a bit too far south for my taste and kind of looks like that other kind of hair.Too bad Shampoodle's doesn't offer full body waxing.I'd ask Harriet if she could give Beardo a "man o'lantern".

joTdQ6B.jpg
Yeah,I think Frobert might be on to something.

Well, here are my first few screencaps from Cybrtron...

QJbt8Zl.jpg

Welcome ceremony. I like my villagers - particularly the little frog, Wart Jr. Pretty sure I don't want to meet Wart Sr, though.
pr9nShC.jpg

Setting up the lore for my town. I'm a roleplayer, so I might be taking things a bit too seriously.
F22CbyY.jpg

Some sweaters for my villagers to wear, so they can choose their allegiance - Bot or Con. Freehanded them based on QR codes found on this page.
nsdLISt.jpg

Prime's current style, and a look at my town flag. Text reads "UNITE".

Would love any feedback!

Back