• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

0rxorMr.jpg

I shouldn't have wifi'd with my other town yesterday... -_-

Me and Dizzy after my second attempt at creating a single pavement pattern. It looks OK but I'm tired of seeing gray paths to be honest... I want color in my town!

R50ce2m.png

Floor

Hello! :) This is just a silly thing, but... does anyone recognize this floor, please? I'm not sure if it's a custom design or not.

HNI_0083.JPG

"Chickens are ugly!"

Okay but look at Ava in a blossom shirt...
IMG_5304.JPG

Ava is a poultry princess.

"Chickens are ugly!"

Okay but look at Ava in a blossom shirt...
View attachment 192584

Ava is a poultry princess.

XxnVJ5A.jpg

FSb0qAc.jpg
Yeah,that top looks good on Ava(my Ava still has her original shirt and I've had her for over a year and a half!).The color matches her crest.I think Broffina looks good wearing the beaded tank.I don't really like her original fiendish shirt.I gave Goose a pleather vest just to see if he'd even wear it and it makes him look like some angry chicken biker.

View attachment 192592

View attachment 192593
Yeah,that top looks good on Ava(my Ava still has her original shirt and I've had her for over a year and a half!).The color matches her crest.I think Broffina looks good wearing the beaded tank.I don't really like her original fiendish shirt.I gave Goose a pleather vest just to see if he'd even wear it and it makes him look like some angry chicken biker.

Biker Goose is adorable! My Ava changed her shirt the first day she moved in. Which I don't mind because it's soooo much cuter than her original shirt. The blossom shirt should be her default imo. I agree with you on Broffina, she is pretty in dark colors but her original shirt is fugly. :/

These pics are increasing my interest in chickens! I almost want to use my Ken amiibo card now.

HNI_0068.JPG

Torturing the dung beetle.

HNI_0061.JPG

Meteor showers falling over Chocolat last night.

HNI_0050.JPG

One of the rooms in my side character's house.

HNI_0055.JPG

Ok..

I love Buzz by the way.​

Last edited:
mJRSA7Z.jpg

Ursala's birthday! She looks adorable whenever she smiles and look happy.

CWfOdPA.jpg

I caught her napping with Ketchup.

gUJxODI.jpg

If anything, that's being rude Ketchup!

PsQZW19.jpg

She and Inkwell about to jump off the cliff to play in the ocean (or to escape my town). Good thing I stop them.

WX97m0r.jpg

This is the second time June visited my house the day after I finished decorating a new room. She's always updated!

aAsRfaX.jpg

"Erm, where's Cookie (the dog)? I know she used to live here but I moved her out haha is she haunting us?! Ohhh you're talking about me" xD

Last edited:
Back