• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

HNI_0057.JPG

HNI_0058.JPG

*Facepalm*

HNI_0048.jpg

HNI_0051.jpg

HNI_0052.jpg

HNI_0053.jpg

HNI_0069.jpg

HNI_0074.jpg

HNI_0048.jpg

HNI_0083.jpg

HNI_0096.jpg

HNI_0097.jpg

HNI_0098.jpg

HNI_0099.jpg

HNI_0100.jpg

HNI_0008.jpg

he wanted me to plant the perfect orange, so i did. he doesnt know that it wont grow in a cherry town haha but i had fun

AWW! I remember playing with my BF the first time after I bought it for him! It's adorable when they think they find some super rare and special. <3

An incredibly rare shot of a villagers actually sitTING ON THE CHAIR SCULPTURE:

DMIR5pNUIAAThc7.jpg

(I've had it for 5 months and it happened only this one time.)
Apparently its temperature is too high, though, which might explain why it's not a popular spot. ;v;

An incredibly rare shot of a villagers actually sitTING ON THE CHAIR SCULPTURE:

View attachment 209807

(I've had it for 5 months and it happened only this one time.)
Apparently its temperature is too high, though, which might explain why it's not a popular spot. ;v;

cE2EfL9.jpg

hBETXL9.jpg
I've had Beardo and Plucky sitting on the chair sculpture a few times.Maybe it's not as hot to sit on in my town.

kat1.jpg

kat2.jpg

kat3.jpg

I can finally build Fortune-Teller's Shop!
(I was really surprised when Katrina suddenly stopped me.)

How many visit you need to get a Katrina's shop in Main Street?

I am terribly sorry, I do not know how many times I have visited her; however, I have been playing game for nearly 5 month since the beginning, and always paid her a visit whenever she was in my town. I hope this info helps.

How many visit you need to get a Katrina's shop in Main Street?

You need 20 if I'm not mistaken, and using the alt. character counts so if you have four characters in your town, that's already equivalent to four visits (assuming you let all of them visit Katrina on the same day)

You need 20 if I'm not mistaken, and using the alt. character counts so if you have four characters in your town, that's already equivalent to four visits (assuming you let all of them visit Katrina on the same day)

That's cool :eek: I'll do it right now I only have 3 characters so it will be easy :)

View attachment 209815

View attachment 209816
I've had Beardo and Plucky sitting on the chair sculpture a few times.Maybe it's not as hot to sit on in my town.

I guess you could say that that chair sculpture is a real... *put on sunglasses* hot spot.

(As a side note, does anyone know if it's possible to sit on it alongside another human character? With the villagers you can fit, but when I tried with a visitor it just didn't work...?)

WVW69ks_o2ADyrhUVx.jpg

Katrina's shop is finally open for business!

This is the first time that I have ever seen her at outside...

thanks bch.jpg

Thanks Diana, I totally did not want those trees.....
The one day I forget to start as a new character. Diana plots her house. At least its not the worst place in my town she could have chosen.

LHv52zW.jpg
"You there......yes,you.The big gray fellow.Are you supposed to be here?"

hwYFYQt.jpg
Hmmm,maybe.How 'bout a trade?I have a nice tuft of my highly coveted pocket lint....so,my highly coveted pocket lint for your prized mop.Any interest?

wxboNjo.jpg
I apologize,Epona but I can't help staring into your nostrils.They're quite hypnotic the way they flare in and out with each breath and your muzzle looks like a giant Milk Dud with eyes.Mmmust....look...away.....(By the way...nice shirt)

:3 Took lots of pictures for the meteor shower. And Ankha for her "nature"ness...<3

HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0005.JPGHNI_0008.JPGHNI_0010.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0017.JPGHNI_0019.JPGHNI_0020.JPG

Back